178 Victoria Street Potts Point
MIXED USE FREEHOLD
- Fully Leased
- Dual Street Access
Motion Real Estate is pleased to present to you 178 Victoria Street, Potts Point. This 3-level mixed use freehold building located in the heart of Pott Point’s fashionable urban village. Featuring a prominent high exposure setting and highly adaptable layout, the tri level terrace presents a prime investment opportunity with scope to retrain as an investment or as a home + income prospect with a high visibility commercial/office space, upper level studio space or consulting rooms and a private self-contained apartment.
Moments from Kings Cross Station, the ground & first floor is tenanted by EIR. Above the retail shop, the property features a whole floor residential unit.
• B4 Mixed Use Zoning suitable for commercial, retail and residential
• Fully leased investment with mixed range of tenants
• Land area 131.2 m2 approx.
• Combined internal area 284 m2 approx.
• Glass frontage, excellent street exposure and high visibility
• Open plan layout, ducted air, huge storeroom and grease trap
• Moments from Kings Cross train, bus services, Sydney CBD, amenities, celebrated cafes and restaurants
• 3 Minutes by train to the CBD
This distinctive freehold building offers astute investors or owner-occupiers to capitalise on the recent regentrification of the Potts Point precinct, and this property boasts valuable rear street access via Earl Street.
178 Victoria Street Pott Point will be sold via Public Auction on Thursday, 9th of July 2020 at 6.00pm.
Thurs & Sat 12:15 – 12:45pm
For further details, please contact Brian Kim on 0401 551 910 of Motion Real Estate (MRE).
- Potts Point
- B4 Mix Use
- Property Status
- Fully leased