Gracious period bungalow with a fresh modern style
From its attractive period facade to its light filled living spaces and deep garden haven, this beautifully presented home makes a great impression by showcasing a generous interior layout that perfectly blends original details and modern design.
It has been stylishly refreshed to provide an immaculate living space with flowing proportions and a large 1,012sqm landholding with spaces for all types of entertaining. This leafy street location is also very conveniently located within a stroll to the train station, local shops and all of the area’s quality schools.
– Elegant interiors feature high ceilings and hardwood floors
– Spacious formal living area plus a bright casual family space
– Expansive rear garden with level lawn and paved dining area
– A separate guest studio with bathroom and private entry
– Three double sized bedrooms and a full clawfoot bathroom
– Double carport plus additional driveway parking
– Easy access to Cheltenham Girls and Epping Boys High Schools
Land: 1012 sqm
Rent: currently leased at $900 pw
- Property Type
- Car Space