7 Rawson Street, Epping
Classic Californian bungalow with a short stroll to Epping Station
Superbly located, just 650 metres to the station with easy access to local schools.
This traditional double brick home provides a versatile and spacious family environment with leafy outdoor area.
Available from 1st April 2017!
What we like about this house:
+ Walking distance to Epping Train station
+ Easy access to Cheltenham Girls and Epping Boys High Schools
+ Convenient to shops and buses
– Grand formal living and separate dining with French doors
– Entertaining terrace, alfresco dining, established gardens
– Spacious open kitchen with skylight and handy breakfast bar
– Sizeable bedrooms, two with built-ins and period features
– Vintage style bathroom with clawfoot bath and high ceilings
– Patterned ceilings, leadlight windows and hardwood floors
– Air conditioning, fireplace and carport with rear access
+WeChat: “Motion Real Estate”
- Property Type
- Car Space